Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter, doesn't time fly next thing you know Christmas will be upon us again. I'm sat here with the smell of turkey wafting around the house and a Christmas pudding waiting to be cooked. We do this every year it's the only two days i insist my family are home together, not a lot to ask.
  I thought this week i would share a couple of my cards with you, as i have been quite productive in the last couple of weeks. I'm yet to take photos of the others.
I love this stamp image, it's been a good one to help me practice the hair and skin with pro markers. I used a backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Jane Shasky cd, then i embossed a strip of core'dinations card through the cuttlebug. I made a rosette to mount my stamped image. The butterfly is a Memorybox die and finally i made a bouquet of flowers to finish the card off.



This image is another from the same range of Whimsy Stamps i love the simplicity of the image. I've used a some core'dinations card and a pack of Papermania papers to layer the card and make the rosette and a Cheery Lyn die for the flowers.








Over the coming weeks i have been asked to make two Birthday cakes so if everything goes well i'll have some photos to share. I'm off to see if dinner is ready before everyone is completely stuffed with Easter eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment